Responsible for ensuring that all cleaned guest rooms have been
properly cleaned, and stocked with amenities in accordance with hotel, company, and brand standards.
• Responsible for conducting daily inspections of all areas cleaned by the Housekeeping Department including the guest rooms and public areas. Records all relevant information on the Housekeeping Inspection Report.
• Responsible for distributing to the Room Attendants any new items that are to be stocked in the guest rooms.
• Responsible for notifying the Maintenance Department of any necessary repairs or maintenance work via the completion of maintenance work orders or verbal communication.
• Responsible assisting Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in conducting room attendant training to improve weak areas reflected in the individual’s performance evaluations.
• Responsible for assisting the Executive Housekeeper or Assistant Executive Housekeeper in completing room assignments for the Room Attendants from the Housekeeping Report.
• Responsible for serving as the Assistant Executive Housekeeper, Supervisor in their absence for days off, sick, vacation or other.
• Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards and Service are maintained for Property, Product and People.
• Responsible for ensuring that Quality Standards are met for brand expectations.
• Responsible for assisting in cleaning rooms or public areas and performing laundry functions as workload may require.
• Adheres to established policies and procedures for Winston Hospitality, Inc
• Responsible for reporting suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Executive Housekeeper or General Manager.
• Responsible for turning over all lost and found items immediately to Supervisor.
• Responsible for wearing appropriate uniform and maintain personal cleanliness.
• Responsible for performing “other” duties as assigned by management.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance. Specific uniform guidelines and/or required articles of clothing will be explained to you as a part of the orientation process.
• Must be able to occasionally lift and carry boxes, and equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
• Must be able to read and write basic English in order to complete necessary paperwork.
• Must be able to stand and exert well paced mobility for periods of up to four hours in length. Requires sitting, bending, stooping, climbing, keeling, reaching, and visual acuity.
• Must be able to physically accomplish all housekeeping functions enabling one to “pitch-in” as needed.
• Must have prior experience as a Room Attendant and Laundry Attendant.
To apply for this job please visit www.ohshotels.com.